i must look like the coastline

sa wa dee ka from KOH CHANG! (aka elephant island as I figured out today :)

I found myself lying on the beach today, feet in the sand and my hat over my eyes, feeling a little like Huck Finn relaxing on a shore somewhere along his journey. "I am doing a good job."

I can't believe I'm heading home in two weeks and that I set myself up with some beach time before I do. "I am doing a good job."

I can't believe I have seen three continents, fourteen countries, and five oceans this year. "I am doing a good job."

When we used to do Shavasana after yoga class with Hope, way back in the day, she would always say, "This is where you let go, fully relax, and all of the benefits of everything you just did sink into your bones." I think that's where I'm at right now. :)



a ninja star stir stick in my gin n tonic today :)


travel goal "three on a moped" accomplished!

Comments