this is where my head is at :)



Thoughts on Copenhagen:

it is faaaar too clean for me! feels like disneyland...
live music and theater in the park is nice though, no matter how green the grass is
the people kind of seem like little happy gnomes talking jibberish : )

Highlights:

riding bikes in the pouring rain all day long with only the promise of the best falafel ever as a driving force..
learning a new (awesome) card game with a new (awesome) friend in probably one of the coolest coffeeshops ever (they had a pool table with a lineup of old men playing :)
Christiana (look it up)

Day 2 in Berlin today! I´m in love. Beer everywhere! Art everywhere! We´re looking to find an apartment til the end of August :) (That´s what Natalia thinks I am doing right now instead of updating my blog : ) Tonight we are going to open mic with a friend we met in Bahia Blanca! A more composed post will be coming soon : )

Comments