photodump!!!

Hello! After spending my morning listening to Midlake and planting green onions and aloe plants I mustered up enough patience to photodump! I left them in chronological order since there are so many..and for those that have not met her yet...meet Natalia!


Dancing in the streets of BA on day 1...we got booted from the floor of Beth and Joe's hotel at 6am and walked across town to the lovely Palermo neighborhood where we spent the next few days wandering...
 Palermo had an insane amount of awesome graffiti..my favorite : )
 And our hostel had just gotten a puppy! Che.
 We then opted for the less expensive 20 hour train ride to Bahia Blanca. One of the best transportation experiences I've ever had...you could open the windows and smoke onboard...it felt like the 30's! It was a night train so we missed a lot of the scenery but Tal woke me up for a split second to see a neverending sunflower field : )
 Travelling with out a lot of money leads to playing in a lot of parks...

We met another American named Andy from LA at the hostel and wandered the streets of Bahia Blanca for the day...we found a soccer stadium open before any games had started! We also had mate for the first time and a great spanish lesson and then ICE CREAM!!!


 Natalia and I are both really stubborn. Despite the 1 rain 2 warnings that Monte Hermosa's beaches were covered in jellyfish and not nice to swim in 3 fact that the bus we planned on did not run everyday and we had to wait almost 8 hours for the next bus...we went to Monte Hermosa...

...where we had salad! so good and the first real meal that wasn't all bread in quite a few days...it didn't really stop puring the 2 days we we're there so I beat Natalia in rummy over and over again while drinking irish coffees : )

MH turned out to be beautiful but the weather never let up so we headed back to Bahia Blance after a day and a half. BB has turned into our little hub. We love it there : ) It's little, quiet, the hostel is great.

This takes us up to our arrival at the farm where we have spent the last 2(ish) weeks. (You guys thought I had no concept of time before I left!)  We are here for a month total and have plans to go back to BB for my birthday. We are painting a mini mural at the hostel (hopefully for a few free nights sleep!) and met some permaculture nerds on the farm that are having a full moon celebration that weekend! They said drum circle, I said I'd be there : )

So it's time to get back to work and my photos stopped uploading anyways...Soon!Soon! (I've also been reading Vonnegut and have been exclaiming all of the time : )

As for new experiences I forgot to mention an important one in the last post...compost toilet.

Peace! Linz



Comments