...and begin.

So, I'm starting a blog. I've been going back and forth about it for awhile now. Natalia thinks it's self -indulgent and will be a distraction while we're indulging in our own ideas of freedom on top of mountains and volcanoes all over the world...which I agree with for the most part.

"The superior person is modest in his speech but exceeds in action." (so says my fortune cookie : )

...and I've been really focused on being in the moment these days, without feeling the need to put whatever I'm experiencing into words all the time....

Buuuut, I am planning a monster trip around the world and a lot of people would kill me if I didn't keep them updated! (and I'm pretty sure we're going to have a LOT of awesome photos and journal pages to share : )

So, that's the plan.

Night!
-Linz

Comments